26 Aug FinCEN Updates Geographical Targeting Order
|What are Covered Transactions?
* The property being purchased is 1-4 unit residential property;
* The property is located in any of the designated counties of California
* The sales price meets the designated threshold amount;
* The purchaser is a legal entity (i.e., a corporation, LLC, partnership or similar business entity);
* The property is purchased without a loan or similar form of external financing; and
* Any portion of the purchase price is paid using currency, cashier’s check, certified check, traveler’s check, money order, personal check or business check.
To satisfy this requirement, we may need to obtain additional information from other parties involved in the transaction.
For more information, please visit the following links: