06 Apr Mosaic Signing Services: Coronavirus Procedures to Protect Clients
Notary is a vital part of any transaction, and since they are part of the Pango Group family, we wanted to share with you what Mosaic Signing Services is doing to protect and serve their people, clients, and communities through these challenging times.
Here are a few things that Mosaic has implemented and made part of their daily operating procedures:
- All notaries are keeping hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes with them at all times and using them frequently
- All notaries are asking the signer to use their own pen
- All notaries are maintaining ample physical distance with all parties as they engage
- The company is doing everything in its power to customize the process to fit the needs of the signer, so he/she is as comfortable as possible
- The company is vetting all notaries to ensure that they or their family members have not traveled to or through any of the “Level 3” countries (including airport layovers), exhibited any of the COVID-19 symptoms, or had close contact with someone exhibiting the COVID-19 symptoms
Every brand and team in our Pango Group family is fully operational, and they are doing everything in their power to operate, serve, and protect our people, partners, and communities through these times.
You can reach Mosaic Signing Services here: mosaicsigningservices.com. If you have any questions or need assistance of any kind, please reach out. We are here for you. Stay safe and healthy!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.